Work harder and dial in your arm technique with our classic Pullbuoy. Designed to isolate the upper body, the pullbuoy adds buoyancy between your legs so you can refine your arm pull and improve your range of different stroke technique. Without your legs to power you, your arm and shoulders take the load, improving upper body strength and endurance as you swim. Use it to improve your body positioning for better speed and efficiency ; creating less drag and more speed, efficiency, and endurance.
Features & Benefits
- Improved comfort and rounded design
- Ideal for learning new drills and technique work
- Arm strength - A Pullbuoy can be used with any stroke to isolate the muscles in your upper body, forcing them to do the work of propulsion, increasing arm and shoulder strength.
- Endurance - Increasing buoyancy keeps your body in a better position even as you get tired, so it’s easier to swim for longer.
- Made of Ethylene Vinyl Acetate (Eva)