Work harder and dial in your arm technique with our classic Pullbuoy. Designed to isolate the upper body, the pullbuoy adds buoyancy between your legs so you can refine your arm pull and improve your stroke technique. Without your legs to power you, your arm and shoulders take the load, improving upper body strength and endurance as you swim. Use it to improve your body positioning for better speed and efficiency.
Leg strength - Allows you to build up leg muscle and strength, by forcing your lower body to do all of the hard work.
Arm strength - Can be used with any stroke to isolate the muscles in your upper body, forcing them to do the work of propulsion, increasing arm and shoulder strength.
Endurance - Increasing buoyancy keeps your body in a better position even as you get tired, so it’s easier to swim for longer.
Features & Benefits
- Engineered for optimum buoyancy
- Space-saving design doubles as a pull buoy and kickboard
- Engineered for comfort and superior wrist support
- Made of Ethylene Vinyl Acetate (Eva)
- Improved comfort and rounded design
- Ideal for learning new drills and technique work