Suitable for a range of different strokes, the Elite Pullbuoy allows you to focus on your arm technique and perfect everything from your backstroke to butterfly. By isolating the muscles in the upper body, it forces your arms to propel your body through the water, resulting in stronger arms and those toned swimmer’s shoulders. Better buoyancy means you're higher in the water creating less drag and more speed, efficiency, and endurance.
Features & Benefits
- Improved comfort and rounded design
- Ideal for learning new drills and technique work
- Arm strength - A Pullbuoy can be used with any stroke to isolate the muscles in your upper body, forcing them to do the work of propulsion, increasing arm and shoulder strength.
- Endurance - Increasing buoyancy keeps your body in a better position even as you get tired, so it’s easier to swim for longer.
- Made of Ethylene Vinyl Acetate (Eva)